Monday, October 12, 2009

Vote for me in Song Quest!

Hey everyone!

I want to let all of you know that earlier today, CBC announced that I was one of five artists chosen to represent Quebec in their “The Great Canadian Song Quest” competition!

Song Quest, in case you don’t already know, is a contest designed to create thirteen songs based on locations (nominated by listeners) throughout Canada. For each province, listeners nominated a place that they wanted to have a song written about. The five most nominated locations from each province were then selected to move on. Right now, the top five are being voted on to determine the winning location.

Now, here’s the exciting part. You can also vote for ME to be the one to create the song for Quebec! I really want to do this, but I NEED YOUR HELP! Go to http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/songquest/index.html and VOTE for me! Get on Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter and tell your friends and family to do the same! If you REALLY want to help me win, I have been told that the best thing to do is use Song Quest’s custom template to make a blog supporting me in this contest. You can create the blog directly from Song Quest’s “Share Quest With the Rest” page on the site. You can also upload images, videos, or anything else that you can think of to help make the case for me to be the one to make a song about Quebec!

You can vote for only ONE location and artist per day, so make sure that you vote for me each and every day! Voting started today and ends at midnight E.T. on October 23rd and the winner will be announced at noon on the 24th.

Also, all throughout the voting period, my music will be played frequently on Radio 2 Morning and Radio 2 Drive, so be sure to listen in!


To Vote: http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/songquest/index.html
To start your blog: http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/songquest/shareyourquest.html
Even more info: http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/songquest/whatisquest.html

1 comment:

Campbie™ said...

Done & Done Dear Martha-
campbie per GCT™